Customer or Expert shall not use the Services, or any portion thereof, for the benefit of any third party or in any manner not permitted by the Terms.
Changes to the Terms
Confidential Information and Confidentiality Obligations
Trustline understands that it may receive Confidential Information of Customer, Customer understands that it may receive Confidential Information of Trustline, and Experts understand that they may receive Confidential Information of a Customer or Trustline. The receiving party agrees not to divulge to any third party any Confidential Information of another party and not to use any Confidential Information of another party for any purpose not contemplated by the Terms. Customers and Experts acknowledge and agree that Trustline Aggregate Data is not Confidential Information and consent to the collection and use of Trustline Aggregate Data.
Vulnerability Disclosure Guidelines
Trustline’s Vulnerability Disclosure Guidelines, which describe the default policy governing Expert Submissions through the Services, will be applicable to the Services. In the event of a conflict, Trustline’s Vulnerability Disclosure Guidelines are superseded by individual Program Policies.
Compliance with Laws/Copyright Policy
Each party shall comply with all Applicable Law in connection with the performance of its obligations and the exercise of its rights in the Services. Without limiting the foregoing, Trustline respects copyright law in all jurisdictions in which it does business and expects its Customers and Experts to do the same. It is Trustline’s policy to terminate, in appropriate circumstances, Customers and Experts which infringe or are believed to be infringing the rights of copyright holders.
Links to Third Party Websites or Resources
The Services may contain links to third party websites or resources. Trustline provides these links only as a convenience and is not responsible for the content, products, or services on or available from those websites or resources or links displayed on such websites. Each Customer and Expert acknowledges sole responsibility for and assumes all risk arising from such Customer's or Expert's use of any third party websites or resources.
Limitation of Liability
- Trustline is not responsible for any damage or problems arising from the customer's communications or activities with the expert or other customers, either through services or other independent transactions.
- Trustline ensures that all reports submitted by the experts are checked, verifies their completeness, accuracy, and conformity with the customer's criteria and evaluates them based on CVSS standards. In the case that the expert violates this, Trustline has the right to make the appropriate decision regarding the report.
- Trustline is responsible for examining the programs that the customer raises them, before they are presented to the expert, and in the case of any deficiency, inaccuracy, or reliability of any of the programs, Trustline notifies the customer of them to modify or enable Trustline to modify them to ensure the protection of all parties from any damage that may occur as a result the use.
- Trustline takes a preliminary procedure regarding examining the submitted report by the expert within (5) to (10) working days, unless this cannot be caused due to a violation of the will of those responsible for it.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This platform is subject to all laws and regulations in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and the courts of the city of Riyadh alone are competent to separate all disputes that may arise from the use of this platform.
Trustline may use Customer's and/or Expert's name and/or logo in any publicity or advertising describing the relationship between the parties.
- The Terms and any applicable executed Order Form that references the Terms constitute the entire and exclusive understanding and agreement between Trustline and Customer or Expert and supersede and replace any and all prior oral or written understandings or agreements between Trustline and Customer or Expert regarding the Services. If any provision of the Terms is held to be invalid, prohibited, or otherwise unenforceable by legal authority of competent jurisdiction, the other provisions of the Terms shall remain enforceable, and the invalid or unenforceable provision shall be deemed modified so that it is valid and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law. The Terms are assignable by Trustline and will bind and inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors, and assigns. Customer or Expert may not assign the Terms without Trustline's prior written consent, not to be unreasonably withheld.
- Any notices or other communications provided by Trustline under the Terms, including those regarding modifications to the Terms, will be given by posting to the Trustline Site.
- A party's failure to enforce any right or provision of the Terms will not be considered a waiver of such right or provision. Any such waiver will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of the party issuing such waiver.
- An Order Form may be terminated by Trustline or the Customer solely if the other party fails to cure a material breach of thereof within thirty (30) days after receiving written notice of the breach from the non-breaching party. Trustline may terminate any Expert's access to and use of the Trustline Platform, at Trustline's sole discretion, at any time and without notice to the Expert. Trustline may terminate the access of any resource or other Customer utilizing the Trustline Platform and Services not pursuant to an Order Form to the Trustline Platform, at Trustline’s sole discretion, at any time and without notice to the Customer. A Customer or Expert may cancel such Customer's or Expert's account at any time by sending an email to support@Trustline.sa; provided, however, that in the event of such cancellation by a Customer, the Customer shall not be entitled to the refund of any prepaid Trustline Fees unless specifically set forth in the applicable Order Form(s).
- Upon any termination, discontinuation, or cancellation of the Services, the Trustline Platform or a Customer's or Expert's account, the provisions of these Terms which, by their nature, are intended to survive termination, shall survive.
The following capitalized terms shall have the following meanings as used in these General Terms and Conditions, in the Customer Terms and Conditions, and/or in the Expert Terms and Conditions.
means any entity which controls, is controlled by or under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership or control, direct or indirect, of fifty percent (50%) or more of such entity’s voting capital, and any such entity shall be an Affiliate of such party only as long as such ownership or control exists.
shall mean all laws (including the requirements of any government or regulatory authority) applicable to a party and/or the Services under this Agreement for the time being in force in the relevant jurisdiction. These include but are not limited to anti-money laundering, anti-bribery, data privacy, export, and intellectual property laws.
means any confidential or proprietary business or technical information about a party related to the Services or a Program, including the Trustline Platform and the content of Expert Submissions. Confidential Information does not include any information that (i) was publicly known and made generally available in the public domain prior to the time of disclosure by the disclosing party; (ii) becomes publicly known and made generally available after disclosure by the disclosing party to the receiving party; (iii) is already in the possession the receiving party at the time of disclosure by the disclosing party; or (iv) is obtained by the receiving party from a third party without a breach of such third party's obligations of confidentiality.
means a customer of Trustline using the Trustline Platform for Services, including to receive Expert Submissions.
means a report or similar documentation made available by Trustline to a Customer through the Trustline Platform or otherwise that summarizes or is based upon Expert Submissions, including, without limitation, penetration test reports, checklist reports, re-testing reports, and similar documentation regarding Expert activities related to a Program.
means any feedback, comments, or suggestions for improvements to the Services.
means an individual or entity using the Trustline Platform to provide Expert Submissions.
means documents and related materials evidencing an Expert’s activities related to a Program, including, without limitation, Vulnerability Reports.
means Trustline Company, and its Affiliates.
Trustline Aggregate Data
means aggregated and anonymized statistical and other information from Expert Submissions and Customers and Experts use of the Trustline Platform and Services, which information does not identify particular Customer or Experts, and which is used for, among other things, reporting, research, improvements of the Platform and the Services, industry collaboration, and other reasonable business purposes.
Trustline Platform or Platform
means the software-as-a-service Trustline Platform offered by Trustline.
means any property of any kind, tangible or intangible, which is acquired, created, developed, or licensed by Trustline prior to or outside the scope of this Agreement and any improvement or modification thereof and all intellectual property rights therein, including without limitation the Trustline Platform and Services.
means Trustline's website located at Trustline.sa and related domains and subdomains.
means the security initiative(s) for which a Customer desires to receive Expert Submissions from Experts, which a Customer posts to the Trustline Platform.
means the Program Policy and the description of the Program and any other materials made available by Customer to Experts in connection with a Program.
include a Customer created description of the security-related and other services that the Customer is seeking from Experts, the terms, conditions, and requirements governing the Program to which the Experts must agree, and the Rewards, if any, that a Customer will award to Experts who participate in the Program.
means an order form or similar document referencing these Terms, which has been mutually agreed to by Trustline and a Customer either (i) in a mutually signed writing or (ii) by a Customer issued purchase order that is accepted by Trustline and which (a) expressly reference and incorporates this Terms and (b) describes the Services to be purchased, including the fees payable therefore and the start and end date of the subscription term for such Services, by referencing a Trustline provided sales order form or otherwise; provided, however, that if a Customer purchases the Services through a reseller or other Trustline authorized partner, the Order Form shall be the Order Form entered into between Trustline and the reseller/authorized partner for such Customer’s use of the Services and the payment obligations under such Order Form and the Terms shall be payment obligations of the reseller/authorized partner and not the Customer.
means bounties, grants, pay for effort payments, and other financial or non-financial rewards that are awarded to Experts participating in a Program.
means Trustline’s software as a service solution made available by Trustline to Customers through the Trustline Platform together with any ancillary services purchased by Customer.
means these General Terms and Conditions and the Customer Terms and Conditions or the Expert Terms and Conditions, as applicable.
Third Party Services
means any third-party services purchased by a Customer on a resale basis through Trustline and which are specifically identified as Third Party Services in an Order Form.
means bug reports or other vulnerability information, in text, graphics, image, software, works of authorship of any kind, and information or other material that Experts provide or otherwise make available through the Trustline Platform to a Customer resulting from participation in a Program.